Wednesday, March 14, 2007

hmm... I think I now have two blogs by this name?

It suddenly occurs to be that I may already have a blog on this site with the same title as this one, but it's not like I've posted on it more than maybe four times in the last year, so I guess I'll have to actually use this one to keep it from suffering the same fate as the aforementioned one.

FYI- I'm not a poet, in fact I pretty much completely suck at poetry. On the up side, though, I am a pretty decent fiction writer, even if my short stories do end up wandering more toward the novel realm. I also paint! I'm currently working on completing 200 paintings (which vary in size from 8"x10" to 20"x30" and maybe larger) by my next birthday. 349 days to go; something like 12 paintings completed and two in progress. I suppose here is as good a place as any to keep myself accountable to the masses in the achievement of this goal.

well, I better get down to the garage and get painting number13 out of the way!

ciao,

-brynn

No comments: